Get your dutch pot ready!

Dutch pot! Yes! If you are Jamaican and you don't own one......you ain't cookin curry, stew peas or corn meal porridge, fry dumpling, or ackee the right way! Every Jamaican I know has a dutch pot! That comes with the house it seems. This pot is good for everyting!

So if you don't own one you will be ok..it's just the dutch makes cooking better. So later this week I will post my own curry recipe...now the funny thing is I don't measure. I just do what I call "Dash in"! And those who have tasted my cooking they know just what I mean.

I hope you saved a few peices of the seitan that we made from the last recipe posted. Get them thawed and chopped into medium peices for this recipe.

So if anyone wants to try this method..good luck! Just taste as you go along.

Until then stay tuned for another Tasty Eden Treats recipe! Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts