Berry Bery Passion Icee

Happy hot summer day Tasty Eden Treats bloggers! It is sooooo hot today I figured I would post two light summer deserts that are guilt free and you can enjoy without packing on the pounds. The first one I made was an experiment. I called “ Berry Berry Passion Icee”. It was tangy and sweet at the same time. I served it with the lemon Raspberry cake recipe that I gave in my previous blogg.

Berry Berry Passion Icee

What you will need:

1 pack of strawberry

1 pack of raspberry

Freshly squeezed lemon juice

Sweetner ( organic Brown rice syrup, turbinado syrup, or steevia) which ever one works for you

Passion fruit juice puree to it

Cup cake pan or whatever you desire to freeze them in.

Blend together all the ingredients and then pour them into each cupcake well in your pan. Drop a berry of your choice in the middle. I used 1 raspberry per well. Put in the freezer and let them freeze. Serve with cake or just by itself.

Tip: to get the icee out of the wells just place the pan in warm or hot water for about 1 minute and watch them slide out easily.

Enjoy!

Dersert #2 will be on next blogg….

Comments

  1. This is so gooooooood! I used strawberries in the middle. It was goooooooood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment at Tasty Eden Treats. This is a moderated blog and will be reviewed by the author/owner of this site. Please check back to view your post.

Popular Posts