A little brag on the Braggs

Season of the week

Another good seasoning that should be in your veggie kitchen is Braggs liquid aminos All purpose seasoning. I for one found it very good when I needed to do a little stir fry or make a little salad dressing or a dash or two in my gravy.

I especially use Braggs in my gluten mix to make the seitan alternative meat recipes. My mom, who has issues with hypertension uses this to season her tofu and she loves it. If used in the right recipes you can eliminate much of the salt that most recipes contain.

It is actually surprisingly good and is made from good stuff....veggies!

Get your bottle today and look for future recipes here that will call for Braggs ! Just another tip from Tasty Eden Treats.

Comments

  1. I love Braggs. It adds flavor and is a great substitute for many recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment at Tasty Eden Treats. This is a moderated blog and will be reviewed by the author/owner of this site. Please check back to view your post.

Popular Posts