Sunday Brunch and all that jazz!

Sunday Brunch and all that jazz!

Ok everyone! Tasty Eden Treats has done it yet once again....hold the tastebuds! So I woke up and yes you guessed it. Hunger was on my mind and in my belly. I proceeded to ask my dear hubby what's for breakfast? Of course he didn't know. He would just like something to eat. Well after thumbing through some of my cook books as well as my newest "The Concious Chef" by Tal Ronnen, I decided to make up my own brunch menu. I came up with my version of :

Sweet Potato Pancakes, Savory scrambled Tofu, Seitan Sausage and a side of grits, toast and homemade mango, peach, apple sauce. Can you say mouth water!

My taste buds are coming down from a high of sharing a great time with family and friends the day before. We partook in a spiritual meal and then went home to some good food! I will be blogging about that next. Enough of my rambles. Let's get to cooking brunch

Visit my next blog for each of the recipes. Let your taste buds have fun and enjoy your time in the kitchen preparing another Tasty Eden Treat!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment at Tasty Eden Treats. This is a moderated blog and will be reviewed by the author/owner of this site. Please check back to view your post.

Popular Posts