Honey Salted Popcorn

I stumbled on this recipe by accident. I wanted something sweet to eat and wanted popcorn as well. So I decided to pop some popcorn. At first I just used coconut oil and sea salt. Ooo it was so delicious! Then I saw the honey and took a pop corn and dropped a little honey on it. Popped it in my mouth and BOOM! Just like that my taste buds could not stop yearning for the sweet and salty taste. It was almost like salted toffee or caramel flavor. I think it was a hit with my son and hubby. It does get a little sticky but it's worth the sticky fingers.
Things you will need:


  • Popcorn popper machine ( I have a hot air popper) or stove top popper
  • plain popcorn kernels
  • Coconut oil
  • Sea salt
  • Honey
  • Medium to large bowl 
  • Wet towels to wipe hands


Directions:
Pop popcorn as directed on the label. Once done popping the desired amount of popcorn add coconut oil, then honey then sea salt. Now toss and enjoy!

I am sure your taste buds will be dancing like mine did. This has been another sweet treat from Tasty Eden Treats!

Comments

Popular Posts