No Butter Butter Flavour Pop Corn! 
I love buttered popcorn but since leaving dairy out of the picture I found a better alternative and you won't believe it's not butter!
At our holiday party at the beach house I popped some popcorn. I decided to try my secret recipe out with my cousins who do not like anything they call vegan. I don't know if they were just hungry or they really liked the no butter butter flavor popped corn. So I prepared it and put on the coffee table. I barely walked away and the bowl was almost done! I finally revealed my secret. Some were amazed and others did not believe me. So I prepared it right where they could see me. Needless to say I was told I would be on popcorn duty on the next beach party bash we hosted.
If you don't believe me try it! So here goes the recipe.

Things you will need:

Popped corn (plain )
Coconut oil or Canola oil
Sea Salt
Nutritional Yeast flakes
Large bowl for tossing

Directions:

Place popped corn in the bowl. Drizzle oil then add salt and nutritional yeast flakes and toss. Taste and season as desired. Voila! That easy and tasty too! Just like you use to buy at the movies. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. That's another popping idea from Tasty Eden Treats!




Comments

Popular Posts