"I can't believe it's not butter"

Another good product I found is "earth balance" buttery spread...and it is vegan too! So I loooooove butter and was going through with drawls when I had to give it up because of my choice to be dairy free. One of the greatest chefs I like to watch is "Paula" on the Food Channel. Her main ingredient and her love is butter. I just have to watch one of her episodes and I feel all of the plaque building up in my arteries. But who doesn't love a good buttery spread on corn or bread, or in some grits or whatever you like to eat?
I found this at my local grocery store in the vegan/vegetarian organic section. "earth balance" also makes an olive oil buttery spread. They also make stick of butters and shortening for baking pie shells and any recipe that call for shortening. Again, this is a vegan product and taste just like the real thing.

So have no fear you can eat butter again, done in moderation. Let's keep it healthy! If you find a product that you would like to share with others feel free to post a pic and tell us why you like it. Don't forget to tell your family and friends about Tasty Eden Treats. Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts