Rain Rain

Singing in the rain

Ok all! This is a good day to curl up with a book and a blanket! Just call it a day and that's that. I particulary enjoy rainy days. You know the old rhyme...rain rain go away come back another day? Well I love to see the rain especially when there are beautiful flowers and vege gardens that benefit from the rain.

The water that supplies my home comes from a well and if it was not for the rain then I would probably be wondering where will the supply of water come from? Well my tid bit is let rain! We need the rain.

So get a nice sandwhich and soup, a good book, as well as your blanket. Don't forget a nice cup or your favorite hot beverage readily available for you to sip as well. If your fireplace is working then get it crackling and enjoy the rest of your day. Share how you spend your rainy days with other Tasty Eden Treats readers.

Have a good one and sing in the rain!

Comments

Popular Posts