Grilled Curry Vegetables on Tandoori Naan Loaves

MoMo's Grilled Curry Vegetables on Tandoori Naan Loaves






Hey everyone! I am so excited to share a recipe with you that my friend Monique ( whom I've nicknamed MoMo) shared with me this weekend. She is a wonderful mother, wife, as well as a Nurse. Monique took the time out of her busy schedule to share her recipe with us. It is delicious and hope that you find it a joy to make. So here it is. From Monique's kitchen to yours- "MoMo's Grilled Curry Vegetables on Tandoori Naan Loaves".


Things you will need:

  • Roasted Red Peppers
  • Green and Yellow peppers
  • artichoke hearts
  • sun dried tomatoes
  • mushroom (optional)
  • 1 large Vadallia onion
  • Olive oil
  • curry spice
  • corriander
  • sea salt
  • black or white pepper
  • brown sugar (a little to taste)
  • Tandoori Naan Loaves
  • Feta cheese ( I am not sure they have perfected a vegan feta yet...but if you know where to find it or how to make it, please share!)


"Hi Tasty Eden Treats readers/bloggers. Here is a tasty treat I made from roasted red peppers, fried green & yellow peppers, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, and vidallia onions.
First I cook the onions and peppers in olive oil with curry spice and corriander, salt and pepper to taste.
Then I add the rest of the ingredients and cook until tender. If it's for myself I also add mushrooms. (The rest of the family doesn't like them).
Then I grill or bake Tandoori Nan loaves and I place Feta cheese over them.
Last, I place the veggies on top and serve. Yummy. No measurments; everything is to taste. Enjoy!
Monique"
Thanks MoMo for sharing your delicious recipe with Tasty Eden Treats! I hope Monique has inspired you to get in the kitchen and be creative. Just like Monique you to can create a Tasty Eden Treat.


Comments

Popular Posts